Do you want to be an IPHC missionary? The World Missions Ministries Division exists to help IPHC members find their place of global service.
IPHC members in the United States have many options when considering missions service through World Missions Ministries. There are opportunities to serve for any length of time.
- If you want to go on missions trips: join a TEAMS trip!
- If you want to serve for several months: become a short-term missionary!
- If you are called to serve for years or a lifetime: become a missionary intern, lay missionary, bi-vocational missionary, or a career missionary!
Various skills are needed on today’s mission fields. Opportunities are available for people who can:
- Pioneer ministry in unevangelized and unchurched areas
- Teach at or work with Bible schools
- Provide medical care
- Teach in primary or secondary schools
- Work with People to People Ministries
- Serve as a secretary or administrative assistant
- Construct buildings
- Work effectively with children and teens
- Live cross-culturally and learn a new language
To be a missionary with the IPHC you must:
- Be a member of an IPHC congregation in the United States (non-IPHC members are welcome and encouraged to participate with TEAMS missions trips.
- Be willing and able to raise your full financial support.
- Complete a formal application.
We encourage you to contact our offices at 1.888.474.2966 or firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you find your place of service. As Steve Moore of Missio Nexus once said, “The Great Commission is too big for anyone to accomplish along and too important not to try to do together.”