Collection and Use
The IPHC recognizes the privacy concerns of users of our website and the importance of protecting the privacy of personally identifiable information collected from them. As a general policy, no personally identifiable information, such as a visitor’s name, address, email address, telephone number, or credit card information is automatically collected on our website. Such information is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted, and the IPHC uses such information only for the purpose for which it was submitted, unless we disclose other uses in this policy or at the time of collection.
We maintain reasonable and appropriate safeguards to ensure the security, integrity, and privacy of such information in our possession. The IPHC does not sell, trade or rent personally identifiable information to third parties. We reserve the right to monitor traffic patterns and website usage.
When submitting sensitive data like credit card information, we use secure server technology to protect the information. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts the information you input before you send it to us. All of the data are protected against unauthorized access, as indicated by the secure icon on your browser.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted.
- Comments containing profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
- Comments that include requests for money.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
- Anonymous comments will be deleted. We only accept comment from posters who identify themselves.
We reserve the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice.
The IPHC app requests calendar permissions in order to save dates to a device. Media permissions are necessary to save and play media files on your device. When requested, the IPHC app will share information to social media platforms.