Partly due to the impact of the Coronavirus, the period between Lent and Pentecost has become an unusual opportunity for prayer, evangelism, discipleship, care for others, and spiritual renewal. Ten Days to Pentecost, from May 22-31, will be a special time for the IPHC global family.
During these Ten Days to Pentecost, we will,
1. Engage in prayer three times daily led by international IPHC leaders.
2. Join with IPHC young people leading us in prayer.
3. Special guests from prayer movements will teach and lead in prayer.
4. Give special attention to the biblical and theological significance of the Ascension of Jesus and Pentecost.
5. Prepare our hearts for a renewed focus on the IPHC vision, Arise 2033.
We believe these days will times of healing for people and nations. We need physical, emotional, and relational healing. We need healing in our nations from violence, racism, greed, abuse of power, and poverty. Thank you for preparing your heart in advance for these Ten Days to Pentecost!