The 29th IPHC General Conference is July 27-29, 2022–just 5 weeks away! We look forward to seeing you in Jacksonville, to worship, fellowship, and do the work of the International Pentecostal Holiness Church. We look forward to inspirational worship and messages from Dr. Mark Rutland, Bishop Valery Reshetinsky of IPHC Ukraine, Rev. Doug Small, and the General Superintendent.
Click here to download a digital copy (pdf) of the Committee Reports from the Decorum, Delegate Certification, and Bylaws Committees. (Click here for reports in SPANISH.) If you view the PDF on a laptop or personal electronic device, you may use the table of contents to jump to specific sections in the document. (You will need a PDF reader such as Acrobat or Preview to read the attached document.) A Spanish translation of these reports is nearly complete and will be available shortly.
You may print the PDF for your use if you wish.
If you ordered a printed copy with your registration, it will be available for pickup when you register on-site in Jacksonville. If you need to change your registration to add a printed copy ($30), you may do so before July 1, by following the instructions below:
- Visiting https://www.eventsquid.com/event.cfm?id=15735 and clicking “Attendee Registration” (green button)
- Click “Modify My Registration” under “Myself”.
- Select “Change what I registered for”
- Scroll down to the “General Conference” section.
- Check the box next to “Printed Committee Report.”
- Confirm your selections at the bottom of the page to complete checkout.
See you in Jacksonville!