Rev. Stephen Jones currently serves as the Pastor of Student Ministries at Whitnel Pentecostal Holiness Church in Lenoir, NC. In 2002, Stephen earned a Bachelor’s of Arts degree in Christian Ministries from Emmanuel College in Franklin Springs, GA. In 2008, he completed a Master’s of Divinity degree from Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary in Charlotte, NC. Since 2002, Stephen’s full-time ministry to teenagers has spanned two IPHC Conferences, three IPHC churches, and numerous IPHC summer camps. Stephen currently occupies the Leadership and Skill Development Portfolio under the Student Ministries Advisory Team. His areas of expertise and responsibilities include:
- Leading, teaching, structuring and programming for leadership and ministry-skill development.
- Advising the team about current developments, resources, and trends related to leadership and ministry-skill development, especially as they relate to youth leaders and youth ministry.
- Serving as a resource for other leaders, especially in the area of leadership and developing leaders.
To contact Stephen please email email@example.com.
Josh Lafferty has been involved in ministry from a young age. Along with working in public education, he has spent the last eight years traveling and speaking throughout the United States. His desire is to see the Church awakened from apathy and complacency and to see believers function in alignment with the New Testament model. Josh currently serves on staff at Bethany Church in Mississippi. Josh currently occupies the Bi-Vocational/Volunteer Portfolio under the Student Ministries Advisory Team. Josh's areas of expertise and responsibilities include:
- Experience and expertise as a bi-vocational or volunteer youth leader.
- Advising the team about current developments, resources, and trends related to bi-vocational and volunteer youth ministry leaders.
- Serving as a resource and an advocate for bi-vocational and volunteer youth ministry leaders.
To contact Josh please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Josh Kestner is the newest member of the SMAT. He currently serves as the Student Ministry Pastor at CLI Church in Salem, VA. He has been in full-time ministry with college, high school, and middle school students for the past five years. He also is a football coach at Andrew Lewis Middle School in Salem. Josh is a graduate of Virginia Tech and has a Master’s degree in Youth and Family Ministry/Counseling from Denver Seminary.
Josh has been married to Megan for seven years and has two children: Caleb and McKensie.