As a little reminder, my family and I started our mission ministry in Belgium in 1999. Our ministry expanded to France in 2016. Betsy and Obed, our children, both married in 2019 after finishing college at Southwestern Christian University and then started their own families in the USA. Sadly, my dear husband, Mauricio, passed away, but I decided to continue faithfully with God's calling and the overseas mission. After finishing the "mountain" of paperwork and business caused after a death and funeral (both in the States and in Mexico), I am now back in Belgium.
It has been very challenging for me to continue by myself with what God has called me to do, but I am confident that He who has begun a good work in me will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ.
As I get back into my mission I will be focusing on these things in this order:
- Working to rescue men and women from human trafficking in Antwerp, Belgium and beyond.
- Developing outreach and discipleship ministries to the growing Spanish-speaking community in Belgium and the Benelux.
- Training leaders and teaching Bible subjects in small groups at Logos Bible College and other avenues of training.
- Serving the local churches in Crosspoint (the IPHC in Belgium).
I’m honored to see how you have been so very faithful in support of the ministry that the Lord has put into my hands. Thank you!
My commitment to you, my partners in missions, is that I will work hard to expand the Kingdom of God in this land.
“For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.” (Hab. 2:14)
- May the Lord continue to strengthen my spirit, soul, and body, helping me to adjust to my new season serving Him in an even more effective and committed manner than before.
- May the Lord direct me to find the correct place to live and to handle all the necessary procedures for contracts and administrative business.
- May God's grace be upon me as I smoothly step back into the ministry again. May His will be done in my life and in the life of those who will come to know Him.
Again, I thank you for praying and supporting my mission. My constant prayer for you is that you will grow in the stature of our Lord, fulfilling the tasks that every child of God is gifted with, becoming a living testimony of His love and grace on this earth.