by Darrel & Bonnie Clowers
This past few months have been both bitter and sweet, since we lost Bonnie’s mother in July. She traveled often with us during itineration and she loved meeting each one of you. She took comfort in knowing that those who sent us cared so deeply. In June, we also lost Darrel’s sister, Susie. Her passing affected us quite deeply. The sweet through all of this has been the tender presence of our God and his chosen people who have called, prayed, and written to us. Our hearts felt your loving concern. Thank you!
The Flawless conference in the Dominican Republic was life-altering for women and girls. One of the attendees said, “I was dry and weary, and I needed this time of refreshing.” The speakers shared powerful truths and spoke humbly from their hearts and life experiences. God ministered powerfully to his daughters. A highlight of the girls’ ministry was the foot washing service. God profoundly touched both the girls’ ministry team and the girls during this time.
Thank you to all of you that gave generously to make The Flawless conference a success.
Here are several ministry opportunities in the Caribbean for you in 2017:
• Visit the Vision team for Trinidad
• Visit the Vision team for Cuba
• Ministry team needed for Guyana
• Bible School teacher needed in Guyana for August 5-13, 2017 (cost will be $1500)
We would like to express our gratitude to the mission teams that have come over the past few months:
• Interns Taska Trenar and Corey Kirk came June 3-24 and served in the DR and Haiti
• Clinton Community Church, served in Haiti June 18-24
• R-12 of the First Church served in the DR June 23-30
• Interns Ellen and Grey Draper served in Haiti July 12-21
• The Awakening served in Haiti July 14-21
• The Fuel Team served in Haiti July 22-30
• Teen Challenge served in Haiti August 20-28
• Cornerstone Women’s Ministries and Girls Ministries served in the DR September 1-9
It is our prayer that you are blessed in every part of your life and being.
There is one who scatters, and yet increases all the more, and there is one who withholds what is justly due, and yet it results only in want. The generous man will be prosperous, and he who waters will himself be watered. Proverbs 11:24-25