Hello friends and family,
I am so excited for all that I get to share with you in this newsletter, but before I begin, I want to start by saying thank you! I am continually blown away by the love, support, and encouragement that each one of you bring to me every single day. I am so honored that the Lord has allowed our paths to connect and joined us in this journey to serve Him on the global mission field. You all are an integral part of me having the opportunity to serve Him as a missionary and I do not think I will ever be able to tell you how humbling that is and how grateful I am!! I love you all dearly and I pray that the Lord is growing His presence in your lives and returning back to you every blessing you are sowing!
Updates from the Spring
Spring, as it always is, was full of Great Commission Meals. I am so thankful that I was able to see so many of you at these events. I am always thankful for opportunities to share about what the Lord is doing around the world, and specifically what He has invited me to join in Wales!!
One of the greatest blessings I had this time was getting to be with my grandmother, Gailya List, and bringing her to many of the Missions’ Meals I attended. She is a veteran missionary, having served over 60 years on the field, and she just retired this past December. She is one of my greatest heroes, and I am beyond blessed and proud to be hers! I also had the honor of having my incredible mother with me for several of these meals while she was stateside, so I am feeling extra, extra blessed this season!
I was also blessed to share in many churches from Western North Carolina, to the Coast of South Carolina, and all in between. I will never get over that the Lord has allowed me to do this. Not only to go and serve Him overseas, but also that I get to travel and connect with amazing church families and individuals from all over the IPHC. It is truly my honor!
I am excited to report that I am leaving in under a week to take what I am calling a “scouting trip” to Wales! After three years of being away, I am finally headed back to this amazing country. This is not my move yet, but I had a couple of weeks open in my schedule, so I decided it was time to get over there and make some plans for when I move. I am already scheduled to serve in several of our ministries within the area, and I cannot wait to be on the ground connecting with these ministries at last! I will be posting on my Facebook page, so if you are not a part of that and wish to be, please reach out to me, and I will add you to that group!!
1. My biggest praise report right now would be that, as of last month, I am resting just over 80% in monthly support!!! We are so so close!! I cannot thank you enough for your willingness and faithfulness to sow into the call of God in my life! I am more grateful than I will ever be able to tell you!
2. In the last several months, due to the generosity of many of you, I have been able to raise almost the full amount for my vehicle purchase when I get to Wales! This is such an incredible blessing because I will need to purchase a car once I move there, and having that money already set aside brings so much peace and excitement moving forward!!
3. I have also just completed my master’s degree in Human Services: Crisis and Trauma Counseling! I have been in this program for about a year and a half, and I am so grateful to have had this opportunity. I look forward to being able to use the tools I have learned in my ministry!!
1. Please be praying with me as I go to Wales. I am believing that the Lord is going to use this time to not only reconnect me, but also to ordain meetings, as well as to stir up dreams for what is to come in Wales. I am so hopeful for this time and truly believe the Lord has some incredible things planned for my time there.
2. As I mentioned before, I am resting just above 80% in monthly support, which means I still have a little less than 20% to raise! My prayer and what I am believing for is that I will be moving to Wales full time by the end of the summer! Please be praying with me for divine connections with churches and individuals to partner with me in this journey. I am confident that the Lord has ordained this season, and I am expectant for how He is going to move!
Thank you all again so so much! I pray that the Lord is showing Himself faithful in your lives and in the lives of those around you!