DIRECTIVE # 27
July 15, 2014
Scripture: Zechariah 2:10-13 The Message Version
10 “Shout and celebrate, Daughter of Zion! I’m on my way. I’m moving into your neighborhood!”
11-12 Many godless nations will be linked up with God at that time. (“They will become my family! I’ll live in their homes!”) And then you’ll know for sure that God-of-the-Angel-Armies sent me on this mission. God will reclaim his Judah inheritance in the Holy Land. He’ll again make clear that Jerusalem is his choice.
13 Quiet, everyone! Shh! Silence before God. Something’s afoot in his holy house. He’s on the move!
Interpretation: God declared in this scripture that “HE” would move into the neighborhood first and bring unbelievers to a place of unity and live within their most intimate places. The Lord will open the path and minister to the hearts of the people so that when we step in “Boots on Ground” the people would already know that “WE” are on a mission.
Mark 16:15 Jesus says GO “Boots on Ground” and make disciples of all nations. BUT, let’s rejoice that before we go HE has already been there!!!
Acts 1:8 8 But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Mein Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”
Deuteronomy 31:8And the Lord, He is the One who goes before you. He will be with you, He will not leave you nor forsake you; do not fear nor be dismayed.”
- Ask the father for boldness to trust that He has already worked on the hearts of the people.
- Pray for direction as to where to set “Boots on Ground.”
- Pray for an understanding of resources in that place.
- Pray that we can adjust to that place and not seek for that place to adjust to us.
- Seek God for which three C’s of philosophy of ministry the Lord would want you to operate in.
Christ/Community/Cause; Community/Cause/Christ; Cause/Christ/Community; etc…
By Guillermo and Jeanette Rivera