Dr. A. D. Beacham, Jr.
- General Superintendent, International Pentecostal Holiness Church
- Member, Executive Council of Bishops, International Pentecostal Holiness Church
- Executive Director, IPHC World Missions Ministries, 2005-2012
- Executive Director, Church Education Ministries, International Pentecostal Holiness Church, 2001-2005
- Member and Chairman, Emmanuel College Board of Trustees, 1994-2001
- Superintendent, IPHC Georgia Conference, 1994-2001
- Southeast Zone Representative, IPHC General Executive Board, 1997-2001
- Vice Chairman and Chairman, Pentecostal/Charismatic Curriculum Commission, 1980-1999
- Pastor, Franklin Springs Pentecostal Holiness Church, Franklin Springs, GA, 1982-1994
- Professor, Emmanuel College, 1977-1982
- Associate Pastor, Ray of Hope Pentecostal Holiness Church, Richmond, VA, 1972-1977
- Retired Chaplain (Lieutenant Colonel), US Army Reserves, 1977-2001
- Wife, Susan is a graduate of Emmanuel College and The University of Georgia (B.S. Pharmacy). She is Director of Pharmacy, Respiratory Therapy, Radiology, and Laboratory Services at Oklahoma Heart Hospital, Oklahoma City.
- Daughter, Beth Beacham White is a graduate of Emmanuel College and the Columbus School of Law, Catholic University of America. She is a senior attorney in the Government and Public Affairs Practice Group in Clark Hill’s Washington, D.C. office.
- Son, Douglas is a graduate of Emmanuel College and Oklahoma State University School of Osteopathic Medicine. He completed his residency in anesthesiology at the University Of Kentucky Medical Center and completed at Pain Management fellowship at the University Of Kentucky Medical Center. He is a practicing physician in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Two granddaughters, Caroline Catherine Beacham who was born October 5, 2009, Elizabeth Parker Beacham who was born December 26, 2014.
- Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.), Union Theological Seminary, Richmond, Virginia
- Master of Theology (Th.M.), Emphasis in Biblical Studies, Union Theological Seminary, Richmond, Virginia
- Master of Divinity (M.Div.), Union Theological Seminary, Richmond, Virginia
- B.A. University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia
- A.A. Emmanuel College, Franklin Springs, Georgia
- Author, The Christmas Spirit (LifeSprings Resources, 2012)
- Author, Azusa East – The Life and Times of G. B. Cashwell (LifeSprings Resources, 2006)
- Author, Rediscovering the Role of Apostles and Prophets (LifeSprings Resources, 2003)
- Author, Plugged in to God’s Power (Charisma House, 2002)
- Author, Light for the Journey: A Fresh Focus on Doctrine (LifeSprings Resources, 1998)
- Author, A Brief History of the Pentecostal Holiness Church (LifeSprings Resources, 1982)
- Former writer of Teen and Adult Sunday School literature since 1975 for the International Pentecostal Holiness Church, Assemblies of God, and Church of God
- Christian Churches Together
- National Association of Evangelicals
- Pentecostal Charismatic Churches of North America
- Pentecostal World Fellowship
- Second Billion Soul Campaign