Dr. A. D. Beacham, Jr.
- General Superintendent, International Pentecostal Holiness Church
- Member, Executive Council of Bishops, International Pentecostal Holiness Church
- Executive Director, IPHC World Missions Ministries, 2005-2012
- Executive Director, Church Education Ministries, International Pentecostal Holiness Church, 2001-2005
- Member and Chairman, Emmanuel College Board of Trustees, 1994-2001
- Superintendent, IPHC Georgia Conference, 1994-2001
- Southeast Zone Representative, IPHC General Executive Board, 1997-2001
- Vice Chairman and Chairman, Pentecostal/Charismatic Curriculum Commission, 1980-1999
- Pastor, Franklin Springs Pentecostal Holiness Church, Franklin Springs, GA, 1982-1994
- Professor, Emmanuel College, 1977-1982
- Associate Pastor, Ray of Hope Pentecostal Holiness Church, Richmond, VA, 1972-1977
- Retired Chaplain (Lieutenant Colonel), US Army Reserves, 1977-2001
- Wife, Susan is a graduate of Emmanuel College and The University of Georgia (B.S. Pharmacy). She is Director of Pharmacy, and Laboratory Services at Oklahoma Heart Hospital, Oklahoma City.
- Daughter, Beth Beacham White is a graduate of Emmanuel College and the Columbus School of Law, Catholic University of America. She is an attorney in Washington, D.C.
- Son, Douglas is a graduate of Emmanuel College and Oklahoma State University School of Osteopathic Medicine. He completed his residency in anesthesiology at the University Of Kentucky Medical Center and completed a Pain Management fellowship at the University Of Kentucky Medical Center. He is a practicing physician in Oklahoma City, OK.
- The Beacham's have two granddaughters, Caroline Catherine Beacham and Elizabeth Parker Beacham.
- Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.), Union Theological Seminary, Richmond, Virginia
- Master of Theology (Th.M.), Emphasis in Biblical Studies, Union Theological Seminary, Richmond, Virginia
- Master of Divinity (M.Div.), Union Theological Seminary, Richmond, Virginia
- B.A. University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia
- A.A. Emmanuel College, Franklin Springs, Georgia
- Author, The Christmas Spirit (LifeSprings Resources, 2012)
- Author, Azusa East – The Life and Times of G. B. Cashwell (LifeSprings Resources, 2006)
- Author, Rediscovering the Role of Apostles and Prophets (LifeSprings Resources, 2003)
- Author, Plugged in to God’s Power (Charisma House, 2002)
- Author, Light for the Journey: A Fresh Focus on Doctrine (LifeSprings Resources, 1998)
- Author, A Brief History of the Pentecostal Holiness Church (LifeSprings Resources, 1982)
- Former writer of Teen and Adult Sunday School literature since 1975 for the International Pentecostal Holiness Church, Assemblies of God, and Church of God
- Christian Churches Together
- National Association of Evangelicals
- Pentecostal Charismatic Churches of North America
- Pentecostal World Fellowship
- Second Billion Soul Campaign