THEME FOR 2021
Advancing the Kingdom of God by effectively reaching the lost, discipling believers, planting churches, and developing leaders among Hispanic Community in the United States.
VISION OF HISPANIC MINISTRIES
Inspire and mobilize churches and their leaders for effective evangelism and discipleship of the Hispanic population in the United States.
Hispanic Ministries is an instrument in God’s hands to touch generations, cultures and people groups in the United States.
Hispanic Ministries is vital for connecting people to a variety of resources and opportunities to help reach more than 50 million Hispanics.
Hispanic Ministries is a bridge that brings together the new generation with the older generation for the work of the Lord.
Hispanic Ministries is a place where people can find the opportunity to work and serve the Lord together. This happens through training leaders, planting new churches, developing ministries, discipling people, and church growth.
Hispanic Ministries is a platform from where we launch effective, relevant, creative, and visionary strategies to evangelize our nation. We understand the challenges of the present time and believe God for great things.
–Discover the purpose of God and hearing His voice, what He is saying to us and following His direction, is the most important aspect of this ministry.
–Observe the changes in our society and see the need to offer Biblical, fruitful and effective ways to evangelize our generation.
–Plant Churches, so that we are contextualizing the ministry according to the needs in the areas that we are reaching for the Lord.
–Seize opportunities given by God to preach the gospel, plant new churches, and disciple Hispanics in America.
–Train the younger generation to be able to reach, minister and develop strategies to work among themselves.
–Promote unity in the body of Christ to work together, because this is the only way we are able to reap the harvest in America.
–Value relationships and believe unity opens doors of ministry and work within the IPHC family.
1. Discover and fulfill God’s will for and through the Hispanic Ministry
2. To mobilize, train and encourage people to plant churches
3. Provide training using effective material to plant new churches.
4. Provide assistance to strengthen and develop strategic plans for those Hispanic Ministries that need help.
5. Connect people (leaders and churches) to work together evangelizing and planting churches where there are none.
6. To assist the Bishops in their conferences to structure, train, and mentoring with the Hispanic Ministries.
7. Help to start new Hispanic Ministries in those Conferences and states that don’t have one
8. Raise an army of intercessors for the Hispanic community, churches, and leaders in USA
9. Using the most advanced means of communication to make possible the greatest relevant Information to celebrate what God is doing, and challenge people to get involved in giving and doing the best for Hispanic Ministries across the nation.